Exciting, cognitive and gastronomic walk through the territory of Athens with the transition to the Greek market. You will discover a new wonderful world of pleasure and of course learn the names of Greek dishes.
- Syntagma – the area of the Constitution.
- Metropolis – the Cathedral of Athens.
- Monastiraki is one of the oldest districts of the city.
- Psiri is a real non-tourist area of Greece.
- Agora – The central market of Athens (Suvlaki – Greek street food is included in the price).
- Flea Market – here you will see unusual souvenirs, interesting antique furniture, as well as various antiquities.
- The Church of St. Irene – church in the Byzantine style for many years was the main Cathedral of Athens.
We will make our unique journey full of joy and delight, in the course of which you will see with your own eyes the transition from the past to our time and also understand what the agora is. You will be amazed by the abundance of fresh seafood, meat, fruits, vegetables, olives and seasonings. There is a large assortment of species and varieties. Learn about this laid-back Greek life.