Thanks to our unique two-day tour, for you and your loved ones you can feel like a real Greek. Visit the largest Zoo in Greece, no less sights of the capital than the ruins of ancient temples. Enjoy an amazing stroll through the city by car. Visit the incredibly beautiful monasteries and attach to the relics of the Saints on Mount Pendeli, which will charm you with its nature and non-ordinary views of Athens. Feel like a local for two days. Our comfortable car will pick you up and take you back to the hotel.
- Half-day excursion: Attica Zoological Park is a huge territory, more than 350 species of animals: monkeys, leopards, camels, rhinos, giraffes and many other animals. On the territory of the Zoo there is a cafeteria, a gift shop and an entertainment program for people of different ages. You will get a lot of pleasure by visiting the largest Zoo in all of Greece. After a pleasant stay in the Zoo, you will find an equally exciting walk through the huge shopping and entertainment center with many different shops and cafes.
- Syntagma – the modern center of Athens where the Greek Parliament is located.
- Acropolis – half-hour walk along the most beautiful pedestrian street of Dionysiou Areopagiotou, located around the sacred mountain.
- Flisvos Marina is a thirty-minute destination for mega-yachts in Greece; Flisvos harbor provides many opportunities for entertainment and recreation. The walk lasts 30 minutes.
- Stavros Niarchos Park – Mediterranean garden, which presents a rich Greek flora, changing colors and flavors with the changing seasons. Walk through the park last 30 minutes.
- Athenian seaport of Piraeus is the sea gate of Greece and one of the largest ports in Europe. Stops for photos are provided.
- Arch of Hadrian is a monumental gate among which is the famous Temple of the Olympic Zeus.
- The Temple of Zeus – one of the largest temples of the ancient world.
- Zappeion Palace is a classic-style building built by Austrian architect Theophil von Hansen in Athens.
- Olympic Stadium – Athens Olympic Athletic Center.
- Megaro Moussikis – Athens Concert Hall, one of the best cultural centers in Europe.
- Lycabettus – you can admire the amazing beauty of the night city, the Acropolis and the Aegean Sea. At the top of the hill there is a cozy cafe where you can taste and experience the incredible taste of real Greek coffee “Frappe” and feel like a real Greek. The walk will last 40 minutes (coffee is included in the price).
Pendeli mountain will charm you not only with beautiful Holy places, but also with an unforgettable view of the city, fresh air and incredible nature.
- The ancient monastery of Pantokrator (Almighty) in the town (Taos). The monastery will have the opportunity to venerate the relics: St. Anthony the Great, St. Evangelist Luke, Three Hierarchs, etc.
- Monastery of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin. The monastery, and the cave in which the school was located, are open to visitors. There is a small museum in the cave. In the monastery there are two chapels dedicated to St. Paul and St. Timothy, as well as 18 monasteries, located in Attica.
- Monastery of St. Panteleimon. The main relics of the monastery are the miraculous icon and the relics of the Holy Matrona of Moscow.
What is included:
- Bottle of cold water per person
- Greek coffee
What is not included:
Personal expenses: drinks or snacks