Athens is a city that gives a tremendous feeling of warmth and spiritual uplift. Feel the full extent of the Greek capital from a different angle of view. Here is another reality between the faces of the streets and sights.
- Syntagma – the area of the Constitution.
- Kolonaki is one of the most expensive areas in Athens.
- Climbing the cable car to Mount Lycabettus (included in the price).
- St. George’s Church – Byzantine Church with a panoramic view of Athens.
- Lycabettus is a legendary mountain that is located in the center of the Greek capital.
- The Church of St. Dionysios is an impressive and magnificent Church which is located near the city center.
This journey will give vigor and strength. All that you see will remain in your memory for a long time, since there are really a lot of interesting places in Athens that have a great history and extraordinary beauty. Here you can see the whole city, as in the palm of your hand and feel the energy obtained from the pleasure of everything that is happening.