Feel the spirit of the times and discover a unique and innovative trip. The Acropolis is not the only place where you can enjoy all the beauties of the enchanting Athens. There is a lot of interesting: Olympic Stadium, Greek Parliament, the National Garden and many amazing places that you will discover during the tour.
We will begin our acquaintance with Athens in our time and gradually move on to classical Greece. Throughout the walk you will learn about the traditions, life and culture of ancient and modern Greeks.
- The Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square. And also you will see the honor guard of the Presidential Palace.
- Olympic Stadium – here the first resumed modern Olympic Games of 1896 were held.
- Ancient Agora – the agora was the heart of Ancient Athens.
- National Garden – this is a real fairy tale in the city center.
- The building of the Zappeion Palace – this is a beautiful exhibition hall in Athens.
- The Temple of Zeus – the largest ancient Greek temple dedicated to Zeus – the God of heaven, thunder and lightning.
- Athens National Observatory.
- Areopagus – a place of preaching of Paul the Apostle.
- The Roman Agora is a historical market. At that time, residents here made purchases, discussed political and cultural issues of the country.
- Arch of Hadrian – the ancient gates of Athens.
- Amphitheater – Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Herodion). The Odeon was used for musical concerts and accommodated 5,000 spectators.
- Philopappu – Hill of the Muses, favorite walking place of ancient thinkers.
- Hill Pnyx – the place where Athenian citizens held national assemblies.
- Royal Palace – the official residence of the President of the Hellenic Republic.
- Plaka is the oldest area in Athens. It attracts both Greeks and tourists for its beauty and incomparability.