When you get to know the heart of Greece, you will see and feel the rich, great city of Athens. Life in the Greek capital is an amazing phenomenon, since only here life goes differently. Since ancient times, the city of Athens is of great importance, since this city has left its mark on the entire history to the present day. An incredible adventure in which you enter a great atmosphere and great mood.
- Syntagma Square – the center of modern Athens, or as it is called, the Constitution Square.
- Metropolis – considered the main spiritual center of Athens in the oldest quarter of the city of Plaka. It is here that the two most important cathedrals of the country of the Great and Small Metropolis are located.
- Monastiraki – one of the oldest parts of the city is considered the heart of Athens.
- Thissio – a classical area of Athens located near the Acropolis
- St. Mary’s Church – a modern temple which is located on the slope nymphs hill
- The National Observatory of Athens is the oldest research institute in Greece.
- Pnyx – absolutely all the inhabitants of Ancient Athens gathered here. (panoramic view)
- Areopagus – a place of preaching of Paul the Apostle
- The prison of Socrates – the dungeon of the legendary philosopher of antiquity.
- Plaka – the oldest district of the city
- Ancient Agora – the financial, social and political center of Athens in the period of Antiquity.